CoolCubed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server costs money ya know! Donate to keep the server running and expanding!
Help us out will ya? Vote for us on PlanetMinecraft!

Potential Grief Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nsementelli

Potential Grief Report Empty
PostSubject: Potential Grief Report   Potential Grief Report EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:44 am

Coordinates: X=4546 Y=63 Z=2539 (Behind the Hotel in Previousspawn)

Looks like someone used explosives in an underground ravine, blowing it open up to surface level. Damaged items include border with nearby water body (Thus flooding the ravine and surrounding area), walkway leading to Steel City, possible damage to neewii's underwater glass building.

Members online at the time of discovery: Myself and JamesXMassacre

Nearby land is claimed by Terribletwo18, neewii.
Back to top Go down
Nsementelli

PostSubject: More damage today   Potential Grief Report EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:40 am

Okay, so I log in tonight, and in the course of my explorations, I noticed three things:

First, though the damage reported last night has been fixed, someone blew up a good chunk of Terribletwo18's stone cube, spilling the contents of his chests onto the floor. I recovered what I could and put it in a labeled chest in my house, and will turn the stuff over to an admin or Two as soon as I see one.

Second, in exploring Atlantis, I found a random pile of stuff, diamond armor, some building materials... I'm assuming someone died at that spot, then disconnected. These items are also in a labeled chest in my house, and I will turn them over to their rightful owner when the owner private messages me and tells me what enchantments were on the armor.

Third, someone had dug into the road leading to my store, and part of the store front (my bad for not protecting it, that's fixed) to build a swimming pool or something. I repaired the damage to the road and to my storefront, and protected my storefront.

What the heck is going on? I'm really starting to be really, really glad I put my farm so far out, but it's going to take away a major motivation to play if I have to worry about stuff happening in the area of my shop.
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

PostSubject: Re: Potential Grief Report   Potential Grief Report EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 am

ok good work when im next on i will check it out and fix it immidetly and check to see if there is more damage
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeCJ27

PostSubject: I already handled this   Potential Grief Report EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Nsementelli

PostSubject: Re: Potential Grief Report   Potential Grief Report EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:39 pm

So, ummmm... What should I do with the items?
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

PostSubject: Re: Potential Grief Report   Potential Grief Report EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:51 am

to cj -.- to nsemenlti sorry for the appuling spelling but its 7:00 in the morning for me and for the items the next time a member of staff is on give them the items and we can find out who had them and return them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Grief Report   Potential Grief Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential Grief Report
Page 1 of 1