CoolCubed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server costs money ya know! Donate to keep the server running and expanding!
Help us out will ya? Vote for us on PlanetMinecraft!

Why 5am was temp banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taekwonjoe98

Why 5am was temp banned Empty
PostSubject: Why 5am was temp banned   Why 5am was temp banned EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 pm

He was temp banned because he spawned 2 players very very very high and the /spawn or tp didnt work caus anti-cheat lagged them to much so after a while we got lucky with the /tpa cmd and the problem was fixed...and sry to say 5am but alot of players say ur to ban happy you grief sometimes and u force players,not converse with them like in the guide and u also griefed players like bear/shan by pulling the defense lvr with the lava...thats all sry 5am it just gets out of hand sometimes for players with you doing that :/
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

PostSubject: Re: Why 5am was temp banned   Why 5am was temp banned EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm

i only spawned ender up in the sky and after about 40secs i spawned him back down he then said "the race is off becuz 5am spoiled it for me" so i tped him back up their this also means that he tped the other person as for griefing i ACIDENTLY pulled the lever and when i found this out i instantly rolled it back the only person i have forced to do anything is beareater he is constantly ranting to me to give his stuff so i muted him several other people agree that he was being rude i have also placed him on final warning which means if he breaks the rules while im on their i will ban him forever he has been rude ,obnoxious,kills several people and doesnt give their stuff back andjust keeps swearing to me

p.s your meant to post thid under staff discussion
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

PostSubject: Well it said grief reports   Why 5am was temp banned EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 pm

And ender and fire got stuck there and couldnt get down and u mostly only pick on bear and shan and bear curses because u griefed him and ur always mean to those players like that time with the diamonds i gave those to him because he helped clean the grief before i was mod so i couldnt rollback and it took 3 hours to clean so i gave him some diamonds and money.
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

PostSubject: Re: Why 5am was temp banned   Why 5am was temp banned EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 am

let us not forget you gave them 2 stacks of diamonds each which is overly exsessive for clearing cakes you couldve atleast paid them with money which wouldnt of near broken the economy and you shouldnt be installing a hacking/griefing/xray client when you were a donator and the diamond/cake incident may not be the only case of you giving out extreme rewards for easy jobs.as for bear and shan i dont go out of my way to pick on them infact usally they pick a fight with me E.G when bear came on after his tempban he started ranting at me to give him back his stuff and after several warnings i muted him for a hour he also said some very interesting things one of which that becuz he knows you irl that you show him basicly all of the staff section.so maybe you should concider yourself before you concider others
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

PostSubject: Actually it wasnt the cake   Why 5am was temp banned EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm

5am u dont even remeber its torches and there was like a thousand of them and it took 3 HOURS to clean i didnt see u helping with it....2nd i didnt have a hacked account when i was donater i git it coincedentaly after i got mod.....3rd Everyone sometimes gives to much and u know wat i probally did but you didnt help clean it up or build in it u put no work with wat i built except the new cube im building and all u did there was some signs and lava
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

PostSubject: Re: Why 5am was temp banned   Why 5am was temp banned EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:07 pm

i didnt know that you had been griefed for if i did then i couldve simply rolled it back and that would have been the end of it however i only found out when i found the diamonds in bear's/shan's invo and if it was torches then you could built a 1x1 pillar to skylimit and put water on it that wouldve taken about 1/10 of the torches away

btw becuz this is turning into a argument between the two of us i shall use my common sense and ignore any annoying comments made by you directed to inflict unbalance on my postion as a moderater
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

PostSubject: Lets agree to disagree   Why 5am was temp banned EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:11 pm

[agree to disagree idc anymore i dont like players seeing fightning and quarrel between staff so after this i wont say anymore...im just sayin u dont know u werent there and to me it was pretty good prize and multiple players tell me that u griefed them /pick on them(like bear and shan) and u also spawned ender and firecreeper in the aiir and couldnt get down this is y i voted to demote u.end of arguement i guess
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

PostSubject: Re: Why 5am was temp banned   Why 5am was temp banned EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:25 pm

not agreeing to what you said but i WILL agree to the truce that seams the best we gonna get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why 5am was temp banned   Why 5am was temp banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Why 5am was temp banned
Page 1 of 1