CoolCubed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server costs money ya know! Donate to keep the server running and expanding!
Help us out will ya? Vote for us on PlanetMinecraft!

Quaffles Want COoL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 pm

In-Game Name: Quaffles_F (an awesome username bom )

Rank Requesting: COOL

Time on server: about 3 months (I lost track Razz )

Why you should be ranked:I am awesome. And cool (hence the request). I got lots of diamonds (DumCaleb stole 128 of them... but i still have around 100) AND I KNOW WHAT EXTRAPOLATE MEANS 0.O (thank you science teacher)
TaTa for know,
Quaffles_F.
alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
Comments/Feedback: playdough teddybear... with ORGANS Twisted Evil

You're a brick. cherry
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: WAKACHOWA   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Quaffles_F wrote:
In-Game Name: Quaffles_F (an awesome username bom )

Rank Requesting: COOL

Time on server: about 3 months (I lost track Razz )

Why you should be ranked:I am awesome. And cool (hence the request). I got lots of diamonds (DumCaleb stole 128 of them... but i still have around 100) AND I KNOW WHAT EXTRAPOLATE MEANS 0.O (thank you science teacher)
TaTa for know,
Quaffles_F.
alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
Comments/Feedback: playdough teddybear... with ORGANS Twisted Evil

You're a brick. cherry
BTW i am not allowed on the computer until friday 10/26/12
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

extrapolate as a 12yr old guessing does it mean VERY cold like under subzero? extra as in well....extra and polate as in polar as in cold?
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: whaaaaa   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:52 pm

huh. in that case im a clever little 12 yr old and if your wondering why im not granting your request i cant. only the admins can
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm

i was just kidding. you were somewhat right... but nothing with coldness or what ever YOU BRICK cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 pm

OH extrapolation!

lemme explain it

In mathematics, extrapolation is the process of estimating, beyond the original observation interval, the value of a variable on the basis of its relationship with another variable. It is similar to interpolation, which produces estimates between known observations, but extrapolation is subject to greater uncertainty and a higher risk of producing meaningless results. Extrapolation may also mean extension of a method, assuming similar methods will be applicable. Extrapolation may also apply to human experience to project, extend, or expand known experience into an area not known or previously experienced so as to arrive at a (usually conjectural) knowledge of the unknown (e.g. a driver extrapolates road conditions beyond his sight while driving).Extrapolation methodsA sound choice of which extrapolation method to apply relies on a prior knowledge of the process that created the existing data points. Some experts have proposed the use of causal forces in the evaluation of extrapolation methods. Crucial questions are for example if the data can be assumed to be continuous, smooth, possibly periodic etc Linear extrapolationExtrapolation means creating a tangent line at the end of the known data and extending it beyond that limit. Linear extrapolation will only provide good results when used to extend the graph of an approximately linear function or not too far beyond the known data.If the two data points nearest the point to be extrapolated are and , linear extrapolation gives the function(which is identical to linear interpolation if ). It is possible to include more than two points, and averaging the slope of the linear interpolant, by regression-like techniques, on the data points chosen to be included. This is similar to linear prediction.Polynomial extrapolationA polynomial curve can be created through the entire known data or just near the end. The resulting curve can then be extended beyond the end of the known data. Polynomial extrapolation is typically done by means of Lagrange interpolation or using Newton's method of finite differences to create a Newton series that fits the data. The resulting polynomial may be used to extrapolate the data.High-order polynomial extrapolation must be used with due care. For the example data set and problem in the figure above, anything above order 1 (linear extrapolation) will possibly yield unusable values, an error estimate of the extrapolated value will grow with the degree of the polynomial extrapolation. This is related to Runge's phenomenon. Conic extrapolationA conic section can be created using five points near the end of the known data. If the conic section created is an ellipse or circle, it will loop back and rejoin itself. A parabolic or hyperbolic curve will not rejoin itself, but may curve back relative to the X-axis. This type of extrapolation could be done with a conic sections template (on paper) or with a computer. French curve extrapolationFrench curve extrapolation is a method suitable for any distribution that has a tendency to be exponential, but with accelerating or decelerating factors. This method has been used successfully in providing forecast projections of the growth of HIV/AIDS in the UK since 1987 and variant CJD in the UK for a number of years . Another study has shown that extrapolation can produce the same quality of forecasting results as more complex forecasting strategies.In terms of complex time series, some experts have discovered that extrapolation is more accurate when performed through the decomposition of causal forces.Even for proper assumptions about the function, the extrapolation can diverge strongly from the function. The classic example is truncated power series representations of sin(x) and related trigonometric functions. For instance, taking only data from near the x = 0, we may estimate that the function behaves as sin(x) ~ x. In the neighborhood of x = 0, this is an excellent estimate. Away from x = 0 however, the extrapolation moves arbitrarily away from the x-axis while sin(x) remains in the interval [−1,1]. I.e., the error increases without bound.
Taking more terms in the power series of sin(x) around x = 0 will produce better agreement over a larger interval near x = 0, but will produce extrapolations that eventually diverge away from the x-axis even faster than the linear approximation.
This divergence is a specific property of extrapolation methods and is only circumvented when the functional forms assumed by the extrapolation method (inadvertently or intentionally due to additional information) accurately represent the nature of the function being extrapolated. For particular problems, this additional information may be available, but in the general case, it is impossible to satisfy all possible function behaviors with a workably small set of potential behavior
[edit] Extrapolation in the complex planeIn complex analysis, a problem of extrapolation may be converted into an interpolation problem by the change of variable . This transform exchanges the part of the complex plane inside the unit circle with the part of the complex plane outside of the unit circle. In particular, the compactification point at infinity is mapped to the origin and vice versa. Care must be taken with this transform however, since the original function may have had "features", for example poles and other singularities, at infinity that were not evident from the sampled data.
Another problem of extrapolation is loosely related to the problem of analytic continuation, where (typically) a power series representation of a function is expanded at one of its points of convergence to produce a power series with a larger radius of convergence. In effect, a set of data from a small region is used to extrapolate a function onto a larger region.
Again, analytic continuation can be thwarted by function features that were not evident from the initial data.
Also, one may use sequence transformations like Padé approximants and Levin-type sequence transformations as extrapolation methods that lead to a summation of power series that are divergent outside the original radius of convergence. In this case, one often obtains rational approximants.

THAT. took a long time to type Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Oh well, then why didn't you just copy-paste the whole thing off of wikipedia? Question
(Which is what you did Surprised )
It's fine by me though

P.S your so cool and sooo epic Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and i wish that i could be as epic as you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:01 pm

thank you quaf =]
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:22 pm

your welcome and that was exactly what i was thinking when i wrote that post...
i guess my brain just typed it Surprised good for you though

P.S 5am you are SO epic i wish oh i wish that i was as epic as you all the other staff suck compared to you oh they have to bask in your awesomeness
Back to top Go down
jbanto
Admin

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 pm

oh yeah did i promote you yet? lol i forget...
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:43 pm

2 things 1.why thank you quaf again and 2.jbanto HAZ YOU GOT DEMENTIA?
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:55 pm

oh i was just about to say somethin but i skipped over jbanto's post :3
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Quaffles_F wrote:
your welcome and that was exactly what i was thinking when i wrote that post...
i guess my brain just typed it Surprised good for you though

P.S 5am you are SO epic i wish oh i wish that i was as epic as you all the other staff suck compared to you oh they have to bask in your awesomeness
btw sam derp wrote the second half of that
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:59 pm

why u no come on in game im bored.... no one is on annnndd no i didnt Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:03 pm

i cant it says that it doesnt workkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 pm

so... am i cool now?
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:25 pm

for the it dont work msg if you in 1.4 not 1.3.2 then go onto this website http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/800346-tool-mcnostalgia-212-now-works-with-142/ and download/follow instructions when you get to the patches choose 1.3.2 and wait for it to dwnload once this is done you SHOULD have 1.3.2 and whn you log on click no to want to update
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:39 pm

thank you dearest derpy
Back to top Go down
jbanto
Admin

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 pm

k, rank updated lol. couldn't remember if I ranked you up already XD
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 pm

its fine
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:47 am

np quaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quaffles Want COoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quaffles Want COoL   Quaffles Want COoL Empty

Back to top Go down

Quaffles Want COoL
Page 1 of 1