CoolCubed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server costs money ya know! Donate to keep the server running and expanding!
Help us out will ya? Vote for us on PlanetMinecraft!

New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jbanto
Admin

New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here Empty
PostSubject: New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 pm

If you haven't already heard, when the server updates to 1.4, the current map will be replaced with a totally fresh one. We realize this may seem discouraging so we're allowing certain structures to be carried over.

Requirements:
- Each player is only allowed 1 structure, the structure does not have to be built by them
- Must not contain any containers(chests/furnaces)
- Must not be a private residence(cannot be your house, base, etc.)
- Cannot be ugly(judged by our discretion)
- Total blocks copied cannot exceed 100,000
- We will only accept ~5-10 requests

Application:
- Original Builder
- Location Coordinates: (x) (y) (z)
- Description(to make sure we get the right thing, what shape is it? what is it made of? etc.):
- Why we should keep it:

Other info:
- Structures may/may not be there to welcome you to the new map: We may end up uploading them to the new map after the server has reopened.
- We will be accepting applications until the server is closed(server will be closed for a few hours while the current map is downloaded and updates are implemented).
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeCJ27

PostSubject: YouCanCallMeCJ27   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:17 am

-YouCanCallMeCJ27
-x=4813 y=69 z=2454
-It's my mob totem pole that is pretty much right outside of spawn you should know what im talking about.
-You should transfer this to the new map because i took alot of time in making it and i am proud of it. i also feel like it is just a cool structure for people to look at.
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

PostSubject: Ugh i cant get on but i want my kingdom!!!   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 pm

it wont let me on the server says that im temp banned for 1 second everytime
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeCJ27

PostSubject: Re: New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 pm

lol ive seen this b4 -_- ill try unbanning you
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

PostSubject: Still doing it   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Ii gtg to bed ill try tommorow
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

PostSubject: just sayin again   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:47 pm

im still doing that temoban crud soooo idk but i just want my kingdom carryed over if someone could plz get on and post the cords i could do the rest just do /warp taekingdom and look at the cords by pressing f3 and post them plz and ill do the rest
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

PostSubject: so i finally get on the server annnnnnd   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 pm

it has no warps teleports or /spawn or titles ugh i cant get to my kingdom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here   New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here Empty

Back to top Go down

New map stuff...Apply for structure copying here
Page 1 of 1