CoolCubed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server costs money ya know! Donate to keep the server running and expanding!
Help us out will ya? Vote for us on PlanetMinecraft!

5am_J0hn Demotion

Go down 
5 posters

5am_J0hn Demotion
Yes
5am_J0hn Demotion Vote_lcap50%5am_J0hn Demotion Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
5am_J0hn Demotion Vote_lcap50%5am_J0hn Demotion Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jbanto
Admin

5am_J0hn Demotion Empty
PostSubject: 5am_J0hn Demotion   5am_J0hn Demotion EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:29 am

There has been enough talk lately about 5am's actions as mod. Since he lives half a world a way, I don't normally see him in-game. Either way we believe our staff should be friendly with the players and think a positive staff-player relationship is necessary.

I've decided to hold it up for a vote, this way the "government comes from the consent of the people". You may discuss below and plead either case. Discuss grievances, actions, excuses, etc.

I have no stance on this matter because I haven't personally seen him do anything, but if the majority of the server thinks he isn't a good moderator then so be it.

Poll runs for 7 days. Vote cancelling is allowed.
Back to top Go down
taekwonjoe98

5am_J0hn Demotion Empty
PostSubject: I just posted in the other chat i vote   5am_J0hn Demotion EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Demote even though imma new mod and not tryin to be mean but yes he does so yea demote
Back to top Go down
5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn

5am_J0hn Demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5am_J0hn Demotion   5am_J0hn Demotion EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am

is tis gonna sit at a 50/50 vote? can others please vote im checking the forum every other hr and its getting on my nerves =[ i dnt care which side you vote for but i dont want it to stand at 50/50 forever.annnnd what would happen then?
Back to top Go down
Quaffles_F

5am_J0hn Demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5am_J0hn Demotion   5am_J0hn Demotion EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm

DON'T DEMOTE!
Nk and Sam are the only mods who are nice to me pig
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeCJ27

5am_J0hn Demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5am_J0hn Demotion   5am_J0hn Demotion EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:45 am

MAN... i feel bad... 5am you have to realize that you are quite harsh. every punishment you do is likely a 7 day ban. just be a little nicer man, i know you take your "job" seriously but trust me muting works pretty dang well too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5am_J0hn Demotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5am_J0hn Demotion   5am_J0hn Demotion Empty

Back to top Go down

5am_J0hn Demotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoolCubed :: Support :: General Support-
Jump to: