CoolCubed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The server costs money ya know! Donate to keep the server running and expanding!
Help us out will ya? Vote for us on PlanetMinecraft!

Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamezXMassacre

Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre   Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 pm

In-Game Name: JamezXMassacre
Rank Requesting: Anything higher than just being a member
Time on server: About a month overall.
Why you should be ranked: Because I'm a scooba diver, and scooba diver's are Cool, and Cubed at the same time. It's only logical to choose a scooba diver with a sharp dangerous harpoon gun, walking around the server, as a cool cube.
Comments/Feedback: Overall an awesome server, I can actually cuss, and I can spend time with my wife on the server, and we both love it's awesomeness. It's rare that she likes minecraft servers, so I'm glad we finally found one we can both agree, is enjoyable and fun. We also like the admins we come across, solemn is so far the funniest admin, without his humor, we would become far more bored without the funny stuff he says. We also get along with Fabled, who is another good admin, however we should SWAG more, because it's fun. There are more good admins to name, but this would because a long comment... Umm, there's only 1 or 2 things we don't like, but it's not like "holy -explicit- I'm gonna rage and never come back" type of thing.. We just don't like being killed by admins, but that's what the "/back" commands are for when we do die... except for when I fall in lava from being blasted backwards.
Back to top Go down
jbanto
Admin

Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre   Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Granted, rank- Cool. I'll talk to sole about the killing XD
Back to top Go down

Promotion Application - JamezXMassacre
Page 1 of 1